I love making favor party bags for many occasions. My kids and I prepared diferent kinds to give as a gift to their classmates on special occasions like birthdays, Easter or Christmas.
I found it so much fun to make them so when one my closest friends was organizing her daughter’s birthday, I was happy to volunteer to bring the lolly bags for her guest friends.
I got inspired to make a Mini paper purse by the beautiful Mel Creations in her blog MEL STAMPZ
She has tons of awesome designs, but because I have very little time, I decided to make it simple .
They were truly a complete hit in between the little girls, especially when I appeared at the party carrying 24 helium balloons as well as the lolly bags.
MINNIE PURSE – LOLLY BAGS
- Printed card stock
- Tissue paper
- Buttons, beads or other embellishments to decorate.
- Scissor,Craft Glue
- Gift tag by me Here
- Purse template by Mel Here
- Print out template into a A4 plain cardboard sheet and use it to outline the pattern onto each of them.
- Cut along all the outlines . Use a ruler to fold all the sides as the dotted lines in the pattern show.
- Line up the top of the flaps for tidiness and glue the sides together.
- For the handle cut a piece of your card stock (aprox 2.50cm x 22cm) and glue it into the sides.
- Glue the gift tag (Print mine HERE)
- Add the embellishments of your choice ( I happen to have some cute bottoms handy)
- Add favors and lollies inside , cut a small square of tissue paper folder in a triangle shape and pop it inside to decorate.
Thank you for stopping by!
This post is also available in: Spanish
Leave a Reply