I just loved this project and how the pictures came up so warm and cosy.
It all started as a trial in what to do with paper dollies, because I had far too many left from my other project .
The results were some cute little Christmas cards that we gave to my daughter’s school friends, along with a chocolate bar.
You can also add a string and hang them from your Christmas tree .I am going to leave it to your imagination.
“Christmas tree cards with paper doilies”
- Medium sized Paper Doilies
- Green Ice cream sticks
- Scrapbook paper to make the mini cards and the stars on top
- String to attach to the mini cards.
- Scissors, pen and glue.
- Cut the paper doilies in 4 to make triangles like pizzas slices
- Use two triangles and Glue the ice cream stick in between to make the tree branch
- Draw and cut little stars from scrapbook paper of your choice
- Cut little rectangles from green scrapbook paper and write a message
- Attach a little piece of string to the card and glue it to the top along with the start .
- Finish by gluing a string to hang from tree if desired (optional)Done! Enjoy!
If you still have more paper doilies left as I have, 😛 let your kids get creative. My eldest daughter made me the most cutest Christmas tree
using paper doilies and the empty tube from the kitchen paper towels. Better than I myself could imagine
This post is also available in: Spanish