Looking to keep the little ones entertain in the Holidays? This project kept mine busy for a while.
They can be made in different shapes and sizes. Why not even print different shapes like Santa Claus or a Snowman?
It will make a nice decoration in any window. All you need is paints and wooden pegs and what’s even better is that they stand on their own!
“Easy Christmas trees”
- Template. You can draw your own as I did or print the one I am providing HERE.
- Green and brown acrylic paints
- Clothes pegs
- Brushes and scissors.
- Print template and/or draw Christmas trees in cardboard.
- Let the kids cut the figures. Trees will come out with interesting personalities
- Let the kids paint the trees and pegboards
- Once paint is dry, attach the peg to the bottom and it is ready!
This post is also available in: Spanish