I improvised some gift wrapping this Christmas . I wanted to tag the presents with numbers instead of putting names on them and it worked so well!
Kids loved it!
I know Christmas is over but I am sure is never to late to share some new ideas.
I hope you like them !
~YARN POM POM -BOWS~
All you need to make Pom-Poms bows is Yarn, scissors and kitchen spatula or fork (if you want to make smaller pom-poms)
- Wrap yarn around a kitchen spatula (The more times you go around the fuller your bow will be)
- Take another piece of yarn long enough to tide together your bow right in the middle of the spatula as shown in pictures.
- Put the scissors on the sides and cut the little loops .
- Once you cut all the loops go around the pom pom and cut any pieces of yarn that may be sticking out too far.
You can use Tissues, Paper tissue or napkins in any color you want.
- Place down 3 tissues in slightly different angles
- Bunch up the tissues in the center from the back
- Tape them together as I am showing you in the photos below.
- Decorate with any embellishments you haver at hand ( bells, bottoms, flowers, christmas ornaments, etc)
~NUMBER GIFT TAGS~
I used recycled music paper sheets from my kids music lessons, cardboard and textas to make these.
NOTE: #4 was my favorite of all and I forgot the “H” in “Christmas”. Can you believe it?!
😛 I am still posting it ….Too cute not to! 😛
Decorate with stickers, ornaments, or any embellishments you have at hand.
I used some already decorated wooden cloth pegs that I found at the dollar store.
For full resolution photos visit and joy my FLICKR PAGE
This post is also available in: Spanish
Leave a Reply