I have to admit that when I am in the mood to use my building tools I don’t always have a meticulous project planned.
When I feel like using my tools I am usually in the mood to kind of go with the flow…improvise …use what I have and see what comes up.
A few weeks ago, I needed to organize my collection of “Real Living Magazines”. The shelf I was using was getting to small to hold them all and I love them so much that I didn’t want to just box them away.
I remember I had MDF boards left over from some other project and some castor wheels lying around. I though I’d build an improvised coffee table and to my surprise it turned out good enough to keep around for much longer that I would I keep a temporary project.
- 2 MDF boards (mine are 1.45x 30cm)
- 6 Castor wheels
- Gift boxes of your choice
- Tools: Drill and screw driver.
- Drill holes in on of the MDF boards, depending in how many castor wheels you will add.
- Attach your castor wheels with screws
- Use gifts boxes to make a separation between the boards ( mine contain photos, videos and etc that I don’t often need access to )
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Until next time….
This post is also available in: Spanish