I stopped by the “Dollar Store” the other day and when I saw these little shoot glasses a creative idea came rushing into my mind.
I could almost see them as a “Mini flower vase” for my kitchen window….and at just only $0.80 cents each glass, I truly couldn’t resist buying them!
- 3 glass vases of your choice.
- A string of Natural jute twine.
- Flowers of your choice.
It was very easy! I hope my pictures speak for itself.
But just in case :
- Go around the glass vases in a zig- zag motion making loops around them.
- I did it five times because my jute twine was quite thin, but if you have any thicker twine it will probably look better with 3 rounds.
- Tight up every row as you go – ( I left them loose int he picture for instructions purpose only)
- Make a little knot at the back and hide it under the strings.
And it is done!
It ended up looking so pretty that I left it on my entrance table.
Perhaps it’s time to go hunting for more glass jars. My kitchen window still needs a little something !!! ….
This post is also available in: Spanish
Leave a Reply